Girard Management, Inc. enjoys providing well-kept and healthy properties. While we can determine maintenance required on the building’s exterior and the interior common areas, we need your help in reporting maintenance and repairs required in your homes or leased space.
For your convenience non-emergent repairs should be requested online through your Rent Cafe Resident Portal. Contact the office to set up your resident portal or use the instructions on right side this page to start the process!
For EMERGENCIES or no internet access, please call 952-930-6814.
To ensure emergency repair needs are met, Girard Management has a 24-hour emergency maintenance line. Only repairs listed as emergencies will receive a return call outside of maintenance business hours which are M-F 8am-4pm. See below for a general list of emergency repairs.
Emergency Work Orders – General List:
- Sewage Back up
- Leaking or Running Water or Toilets
- No electricity
- Water intrusion
- Door locks not secure
- Any unsecured entry
- Gas leaks
- Entry gate/door malfunction
- Clogged Toilet
- No heat
- No hot water
- Refrigerator not cooling
- Lock-outs (see fee schedule within lease)
- No domestic water in unit
- Icy areas where slips and falls could happen
- Biohazard issues (blood, feces, urine, vomit)
ALL MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR REQUESTS SHOULD BE REPORTED TO:
Your Rent Cafe resident portal – www.rentcafe.com
Go To: Resident login -> sign in -> select Maintenance Please be ready to list your:
- Repair/maintenance request
- First & Last name
- Property Address
- Apartment/Unit number
- Contact phone number
Once your request is submitted via the Rent Cafe resident portal, the request will be dispatched to the maintenance team.
FOR EMERGENCIES and No Internet Access, please call:
NO WORRIES, WE’LL FIX IT!!
- ONLY emergencies will be responded to after office hours, on weekends or holidays.
- Non-emergency maintenance or repair requests will be scheduled during the next business day based on the priority of all maintenance and repair requests in the system.
COMMON MAINTENANCE & REPAIR CONCERNS